On Wednesday, me and a friend went to the cinema to see Magic Mike (the one wear Channing Tatum strips ;)) Before we went into the theatre, we popped to the toilet, to you know, go. I had my phone in my back pocket and, to put it simply, as soon as I pulled my trousers down, the phone fell out and into the toilet. It’s disgusting I know, but I immediately fished my hand and pulled it out. I set about drying it; I took out the battery, the sim card, dried them and put it back together. It didn’t work. When I got home, I took it all apart and left it in the airing cupboard over night to dry out. It still doesn’t work. And now it’s Friday and time for the ‘Weekly Photo Challenge’ and I have no picture to share because they were all stored on my phone.
So, instead I’m going to post links to my five favourite photos from this week, and fingers crossed, my phone is working again by next week 😀
- http://rutheh.com/2012/07/07/weekly-photo-challenge-movement/ – My favourite is the first because it’s so perfect and the girls are all in time and it’s on such a simple place as a road.
- http://theurgetowander.com/2012/07/06/weekly-photo-challenge-movement/ – Horse-racing is one of my favourite past-times as it reminds me of family-time especially with my dad and grandad. Winning is good aswell!
- http://brokenlightcollective.wordpress.com/2012/07/06/movement/ – An impossible-seeming mood captured in an impossible-seeming photo.
- http://thetravelingbookclub.wordpress.com/2012/07/06/weekly-photo-movement/ – Adorable. Reminds me of trips to the fair.
- http://aditimitra.wordpress.com/2012/07/08/weekly-photo-challenge-movement/ – I love that the woman’s face is still, but all around her life is moving.
Here we go, five of the best in my opinion 🙂