As with awards, there are things to be done and rules to follow when you are a recipient:
no. 1 done
- What is my favourite colour? Pink. Not because I’m a girl, just because I like it!
- What is my favourite animal? I have no idea!? I guess I like cats- I have two. And I’m terrified of them but sharks kind of amaze me.
- What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Hot chocolate. With cream and marshmellows and chocolate sprinkles. Mhhm.
- What do you prefer Twitter or Facebook? Facebook. I don’t understand twitter itself or the point of it really. Also besides Facebook, email and blogging I’m basically a technophobe. I once spent half an hour at my new work, just sitting in front of the computer because I couldn’t find the ‘on’ button…..
- What is your favourite pattern? Polka dots. Or a very beautiful, hand-crafted pattern on clothing or pottery. That’s always beautiful because you can see the work that’s gone into it.
- Would you rather receive or give presents? My first thought was receive. Obviously. But then again, I guess that giving is nicer because you can make someone so happy with the right present. And if you’ve spent ages finding a perfect present then seeing them happy with the present is pri-ce-less.
- Favourite number? I don’t have one. Let’s say 16, because today’s the 16th and I’m 16 🙂
- Favourite day? New Year’s Day. It’s kind of perfect in every way.
- Favourite flower? Lavender. The most beautiful smell in the world and it reminds me of France and my old house.
- Passion? I think I’m too young to have found my ‘passion’ yet. I really want to go travelling when I’m older; maybe that’s a ‘passion’. I support Millwall and England almost with a ‘passion’.
plus http://othmanabdullah.wordpress.com/ again for his encouragement and nomination 🙂
no.4 about to do
no.5 done. and thanks again!