Forget Freshly Pressed. I prefer getting Awards! They are given by actual other bloggers who know what they’re doing, enjoy what they’re doing and actually read your blog! They show that you have perseverance; a blog that someone keeps coming back to. They show appreciation. They show hard work.
This is my second ever award and I am so happy to have got it and so proud! It’s lucky it came now, because I was considering giving up on this blog. But, after receiving this award from fadedfairytale I decided to give it another shot!
So thank you to fadedfairytale again, and here we go with the Lovely Blog Award!:
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link to the site. DONE –> fadedfairytale ta!
2. Write seven things about yourself that other bloggers don’t know. DONE –>see below
3. Nominate fifteen other deserving blogs. DONE –> see below
Seven things you don’t know about me:-
- I am a crazy Enrique Iglesias fan. He is the ultimate pop star, gorgeous, Spanish, fit, beautiful, adorable and an amazing singer!
- I got my belly button pierced in a Beijing market. It fell out three weeks later.
- My secret dream is to be a football manager. But right now, I’ll settle for a sport journalist 😉
- I hate talking to people on the phone. It’s in person or texting for me.
- I’m so obsessed with watching the Olympics. My eyes are going funny from staring at the television too much and I’m basically an expert on diving now…..
- The only person I’ve ever told this to is my best friend because it’s totally and completely un-femenist and un-21st century-ist but… I would totally give up a career for children.
- I usually don’t wash my hair for at least three days…au naturel maybe?!
Fifteen lovely blogs. I’m not entirely sure what a ‘lovely’ blog is and I’ve tried to keep them different from last time so here are fifteen of my favourites…
- Don’t Hola At Me I love to read about her journeys and travels abroad. It gets me excited for when I can do the same.
- A little Blog of Books and Other Stuff A lovely blog all about books.
- Make-up and Mirtazapine I always come back to this blog because I adore it. It’s such sensitive writing.
- Only me dot 4 me Interesting blog with great ideas.
- Write and Wrong Great blog with posts that bring you back down to earth after a crappy day.
- East Coast Elegance Lovely blog about all things girl-y, university and living a young life.
- Coco J. Ginger Popular blog of poems and sensitive, beautiful writing.
- For the Love of Languages A new blog for me which I love as it whets my rather strange love of languages appetite also.
- She Who Must Not Be Named Funny and often truthful blog.
- Gingerfightback Just. Plain. Funny.
- Kate, Cracking Up Although the actual posts are very good, I prefer the comic pictures.
- Los Rodriguez Life Love this blog because it helps me learn Spanish. Yay!
- Hardcovers and Heroines Great book, writing, reading blog with funnyness added in.
- Can’t Stop Now Even if you’re not a runner, still incredibly inspirational.
- Tida’s Workout Great tips, inspiration and ideas for working out, staying healthy and eating well.
Check these out! I promise they are AM-A-ZING!
And there we go! Hope all you lot have fun with this award! 🙂