- At least one ‘proper’ blog post a week. Thoughts, feelings, emotions, ideas, debates, etc. etc.
- During Euro’s 2012, a day-by-day analysis of all the games and some players in particular. (Can now be found on my new blog: girlslikethegame.wordpress.com)
- Regular book, film, album, T.V. reviews.
- Quotes. [These are my own quotes or quotes I’ve heard people say during the day or quotes from books or magazines.]
- Give me 5! [Basically just lists of five things.]
- And coming soon, advice, tips, stories on running, bodies, exercise, ecteraa .
I know it’s more usual to have one specific topic to blog about, but I feel this way I keep my options open whilst also maintaining a blog that many will like to read. I also hope that by writing in different structures (ie. reviews, analysis, debates, news) I will develop my writing skills. Thanks for Reading!
p.s. I hope to include photos on as many as my posts as possible as soon as possible. All I have is my old camera phone so they won’t be good quality, but I want to improve my skills so I will.